Demi Cortona Coin Pendant in Green Patina & Silver
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Our Cortona Coin is a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Museum in Cortona. One side features a Maltese cross and Saint Vincent is on the other side. Saint Vincent was the first patron saint of Cortona. In Cortona, there was a church dedicated to the saint that housed his relics, dating back at least to the 9th century AD. The demi frame of our Signature Links gives the piece a little extra design flare!
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: coin in Bronze with DelBrenna's turquoise patina finish; bail and demi-frame in 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium over Silver
- Size: total length 1 5/8" (41.3 mm)
- Details: bail slides on any DelBrenna necklace 5mm and under; chain not included.
Featured chain is Links 3mm.
Or choose your chain.
Check out our Toggle Necklaces.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.