Mini Etruscan Links Bracelet in Silver
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Tuscany is named after the Etruscan people, whose sophisticated civilization flourished even before Ancient Rome. Their fabulous jewelry, on display at MAEC museum in Cortona, shows the artisan traditions of Tuscany stretch back thousands of years!
Our Mini Etruscan Links Collection is a smaller version of our signature Etruscan Links chain, and it features a special scalloped texture inspired by Etruscan designs as our way to honor our legacy.
- Made in Italy, handmade Italian jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium over Silver
- Size: bracelet length 6 3/4" (17 cm) plus 1 1/4" extension (3 cm)
- Details: swivel clasp; DelBrenna medallion certifies quality Italian craftsmanship.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.