Etruscan Links Necklace in Gold
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Tuscany is named after the Etruscan people whose sophisticated civilization flourished even before Ancient Rome. Their fabulous jewelry, on display at MAEC in Cortona, shows the artisan traditions of Tuscany stretch back thousands of years! Our Etruscan Links Collection features a special scalloped texture inspired by Etruscan designs as our way to honor our legacy.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 24k Yellow Gold over Silver
- Details: Chain diameter 1/4” (7mm). Swivel clasp. DelBrenna medallion certifies quality Italian craftsmanship.
- Note: Necklace is a single strand, photographed layered with other chains to demonstrate style and relative length.
Choose your length!
- 16-18” including a 2” extension (41-46cm). We also call it A length or Princess length. Excellent for a shorter look.
- 20-22” including a 2” extension (51-56cm). We also call it B length or Matinee length. Excellent length to display a statement pendant.
- 27-29” including a 2” extension (69-74cm). We also call it C length or Opera length. Excellent for a longer look.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.