Cortona Coin Cufflinks in Silver
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Our Cortona Coin Cufflinks are a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Museum in Cortona. One cufflink features a Maltese cross while Saint Vincent is on the other. Saint Vincent was the first patron saint of Cortona. In Cortona, there was a church dedicated to the saint that housed his relics, dating back at least to the 9th century AD. Elevate your style and wear Cortona on your sleeve!
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: cufflink elements in 925 Sterling Silver, coin in Bronze
- Finish: Rhodium over Silver and Bronze
- Size: coin 5/8" diameter (17 mm); cufflink post length 1 1/4" (32 mm)
- Note: please contact us if you prefer both cufflinks to feature the same image or would like a custom post length.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.
Cortona coin cuff links
Love the cuff links. Having visited cortona and DelBrenna I am a huge fan. Their craftsmanship is the best.