a very Italian Christmas
Meet Frances Mayes & other special friends of DelBrenna!
December 2nd, 3rd, & 4th
Join the Crestwood Shop's three-day holiday event in Kansas City, with a very special program at the DelBrenna Boutique!
MEET FRANCES MAYES IN:
December 2nd, 3rd & 4th at delbrennA
• Admire the Bramasole Gingerbread house, a reproduction of the home made famous by the book and movie Under the Tuscan Sun. Merit of Chef Emiliano Rossi and Jeweler Sebastian Ghezzi DelBrenna, the gingerbread house has flown around the globe for your viewing pleasure from Cortona, Italy!
• Plan your next trip to Cortona and Tuscany with Becky Munson from LiveTuscan.
• Enjoy Holidays in Crestwood, a festive 3-day event at the Crestwood Shops.
— December 4th —
• Meet the famous author of Under the Tuscan Sun at DelBrenna. Frances Mayes will be signing books from 1:30 pm until 4:00 pm. A selection of her latest books will be also available to purchase in a special collaboration with Vivien Jennings & Roger Doeren from Rainy Day Books. RSVP requested
• Join us at 6:30 pm for a special "Wine Dine Shine" dinner at Aixois Bistrot with Frances Mayes
and other special guests. Limited space available. Contact DelBrenna for more information.
• Meet Kathy McCabe from PBS TV show Dream of Italy. She will be signing the Companion Book to the PBS Special Dream of Italy: Travel, Transform and Thrive.
She's ready to chat about everything Italian — including gifts for the Holidays!
something for everyone:
JEWELRY & BOOK HOLIDAY RAFFLE
– Sign up to win –
Three lucky winners will receive a signed copy of Under The Tuscan Sun, Kathy McCabe's new book,Travel, Transform and Thrive and a $50 DelBrenna gift card!
Follow our Social Media during the event as we go LIVE!
Meet Frances Mayes
R S V P
Meet Frances Mayes, the widely published poet and essayist, who wrote the bestseller Under the Tuscan Sun, which remained on The New York Times bestseller list for two and a half years, and inspired the major motion picture starring Diane Lane. Her new books include: Always Italy, See You in the Piazza, and Women in Sunlight.
Get your signed copies at DelBrenna on
Saturday, December 4th from 1:30-4:00 pm
in collaboration with Rainy Day Books.The event is complimentary and open to all.
The Bramasole Gingerbread House
A special gingerbread house, a reproduction of Bramasole, the famous house from the book and movie Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes in honor of her visit to Kansas City. Both Frances Mayes and DelBrenna Jewelry call the tiny Italian town of Cortona 'home'—this is where their friendship began—and it's in this tiny hilltown that the Bramasole gingerbread house was designed and created. Merit of Chef Emiliano Rossi from Osteria del Teatro and Jeweler Sebastian Ghezzi DelBrenna; the gingerbread house has flown around the globe for your viewing pleasure!
Available for silent auction, bid to win the Bramasole gingerbread house this Holiday season; proceeds benefit the CPC.