Trident Necklace in Silver
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Experience the power of the Wear Hope Help Ukraine collection, a collaboration of Rachael Ray, DelBrenna Jewelry and UCCA. This exquisite trident (Tryzub, in Ukrainian) embodies hope, resilience and unity, and represents our shared commitment to uplift Ukraine.
Inspired by Rachael Ray's motivation and efforts to support Ukraine, each trident pendant is handcrafted using the prestigious lost wax casting technique, known to produce intricate, unique detail and exemplifying the significance of each Ukrainian.
On the back of the necklace medallion is the inscription "Vse bude Ukrajina!" meaning "All will be Ukraine", it expresses the steadfast belief in preserving Ukraine's territory and fostering a brighter tomorrow.
DelBrenna’s iconic bead chain™ encircles and showcases the trident pendant. The chains are a system of perfect spheres meant to convey hope for harmony in Ukraine. They also exemplify and honor the unbroken bravery and resilience of those affected by conflict.
All chains include a DelBrenna Jewelry Medallion to certify their authenticity as meticulously crafted in the family’s renowned Tuscan jewelry studio in Italy.
On the medallion is the inscription "Fatto con Amore", which means "Made with Love", a DelBrenna motto meaning that they pour their soul into each handcrafted piece.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium over Silver
- Size: chain diameter 2mm; pendant 1.22" long, 0.43" wide (31 mm L, 11 mm W)
- Choose your necklace length: "A" (16-18"), "B" (20-22"), "C" (27-29")
- Details: swivel clasp; the DelBrenna Jewelry medallion certifies quality Italian craftsmanship, and our motto "Fatto con Amore", meaning "made with love" represents the passion we put into each one of our designs.
- The necklace consists of both a pendant and a chain in complete composition.
- 55% of every purchase goes to Ukraine
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.