Italian Horn Charm in Gold
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
It doesn’t get more Italian than our Italian horn charm! A "corno" or "cornetto" is Italian for "horn" or "little horn" and is an Italian amulet worn for good luck and protection from harm. DelBrenna’s Italian horn charm features our beloved twist design for a little extra Italian style.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 24k Yellow Gold over Silver
- Size: 1.45 inches long and 1/4 inch wide (3.7 cm long, 6 mm wide).
- Details: The clip attaches to any DelBrenna necklace or bracelet. Chain not included.
- Closure: Charm Clasp (Clip)
Choose your bracelet.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.