Cortona Coin Charm in Silver
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Our Cortona Coin Charm is a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Museum in Cortona. One side features a Maltese cross and Saint Vincent is on the other side.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver charm clasp, Bronze coin
- Finish: Rhodium over Bronze and Silver
- Size: length 0.86" (22 mm) including clip, diameter 0.6" (17 mm)
- Details: The clip attaches to any DelBrenna necklace or bracelet. Chain not included.
- Closure: Charm Clasp (Clip)
Choose your bracelet.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.
I love this charm that I've added to my charm bracelet which has a number of DelBrenna mixed metal charms. I'm looking forward to what I might want to add next!