Petite Piazza Stud Earrings in Gold with Mother of Pearl
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
In Italian, Piazza means "town square." The Piazza is where Italians go to meet, mingle, watch people, and be seen. Even in a small town the piazza buzzes with life and an observant visitor can hear the city’s heartbeat and feel the very soul of Italy. A gentle, healing spirit fills every Piazza because it’s where everyone comes together.
The perfect circle of our Piazza Collection, surrounded by our Iconic 3mm Beads Chain, symbolizes the harmony of the Piazza, and the bright, feminine Mother of Pearl represents its vitality. The Piazza collection represents art, simplicity, and humanity and we can’t wait to see it on you!
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 24k Antique Gold over silver
- Size: Petite size, diameter 0.47" (12 mm)
- Gemstone: Mother of Pearl, round, cut flat, diameter 0.3" (8 mm)
- Closure: Post with extra-large butterfly back for tactile handling
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.