Filary Pendant in Silver & Gold with Cortona Coin
Our Cortona Coin is a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Etruscan Museum in Cortona. One side features a Maltese cross and Saint Vincent is on the other side, beautifully framed with our Filary frame, featuring DelBrenna's Iconic Links Chain.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver frame, bronze coin
- Finish: 24k Antique Gold over silver, Rhodium over bronze coin
- Size: Diameter 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Details: The bail slides to any DelBrenna necklace size 5mm and under. Chain not included.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.
This particular coin is beautiful. I enjoy wearing it all the time.