Filary Pendant in Silver & Gold with Cortona Coin
Our Cortona Coin is a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Etruscan Museum in Cortona. One side features a Maltese cross and Saint Vincent is on the other side, beautifully framed with our Filary frame, featuring DelBrenna's Iconic Links Chain.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver frame, bronze coin
- Finish: 24k Antique Gold over silver, Rhodium over bronze coin
- Size: Diameter 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Details: The bail slides to any DelBrenna necklace size 5mm and under. Chain not included.
Choose your chain.
Check out our Toggle Necklaces.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.
This particular coin is beautiful. I enjoy wearing it all the time.