Bee Pendant in Silver
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
In Ancient Rome bees were called “the birds of the muses,” because it was believed that the muses used bees to send inspiration out into the world. It is no surprise that historical figures like Napoleon the Great and the Barberini family took the bee as their symbol! We are very proud of this detailed sculptural pendant and we hope it spreads happiness and inspires you to do everything with “amore!”
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium over Silver
- Size: total length 1 1/4" (32 mm), width 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Details: the bail slides to any DelBrenna necklace 5mm or under; chain not included.
Featured chain is Links 3mm.
Or choose your chain.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.