Sunflower Charm in Gold
Sunflowers represent vitality, loyalty, and optimism making them the perfect symbol of Tuscany. They are also incredible flowers that pull toxins out of the earth, healing the land. We hope our Sunflower charm will help you keep a smile on your lips and Cortona in your heart!
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 24k Antique Gold over silver
- Size: 1 inch long including clip, 5/8 inch diameter (25 mm long, 16 mm diameter).
- Details: The clip attaches to any DelBrenna necklace or bracelet. Chain not included.
- Closure: Charm Clasp (Clip)
Have questions? We can help! Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
A BIT ABOUT US
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
DelBrenna jewels are crafted in Italy. A family secret- the design of our intricate, handmade chain is the core element of all our jewels.
ON THE BENCH
Our chains are forever
We wrap our original links chain around gemstones and antique coins as a frame, we build geometrical elements made of chains and we embellish pendants and earrings with our signature chain elements.
We like to play with different sizes and different elements of the chain, and so we have created Links, Beads, Ciambelle, and Cylinders collections.
Our studio in Cortona, Italy, is in the middle of Tuscany.
There, with love, we craft our jewels one by one. But love is also what made our family and our jewels travel to the United States. Read more about our story here.