Italian Horn Charm in Gold
It doesn’t get more Italian than our Italian horn charm! A "corno" or "cornetto" is Italian for "horn" or "little horn" and is an Italian amulet worn for good luck and protection from harm. DelBrenna’s Italian horn charm features our beloved twist design for a little extra Italian style.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 24k Antique Gold over Silver
- Size: 1 3/8 inches long and 1/8 inch wide (3.5 cm long, 3 mm wide).
- Details: The clip attaches to any DelBrenna necklace or bracelet. Chain not included.
- Closure: Charm Clasp (Clip)
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.
Purchasing from DelBrenna has been great - Laura has helped me with my orders - never disappointed with my purchases
My husband has been wanting an Italian horn charm for awhile, and I bought this for him, along with a chain, to celebrate our anniversary. When it arrived I was happy to see that it looked exactly like it's described. My husband loves it
The horn charm looks amazing. Very classy very rich looking. Beautifully made, thank you for making such a great piece of jewelry. I love it. It was a pleasure doing business with you I highly recommend this company. Superb shipping A+