Filary Pendant in Silver & Gold with Cortona Coin
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Our Cortona Coin is a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Etruscan Museum in Cortona. One side features a Maltese cross and Saint Vincent is on the other side, beautifully framed with our Filary frame, featuring DelBrenna's Iconic Links Chain. Saint Vincent was the first patron saint of Cortona. In Cortona, there was a church dedicated to the saint that housed his relics, dating back at least to the 9th century AD.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver frame, bronze coin
- Finish: 24k Yellow Gold over Silver, Rhodium over Bronze coin
- Size: Diameter 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Details: The bail slides to any DelBrenna necklace size 5mm and under. Chain not included.
Choose your chain.
Check out our Toggle Necklaces.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.