Cortona Coin Cufflinks in Black
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Our Cortona Coin Cufflinks are a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Museum in Cortona. One cufflink features a Maltese cross while Saint Vincent is on the other. Saint Vincent was the first patron saint of Cortona. In Cortona, there was a church dedicated to the saint that housed his relics, dating back at least to the 9th century AD. Elevate your style and wear Cortona on your sleeve!
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: cufflink elements in 925 Sterling Silver, coin in Bronze
- Finish: Black Rhodium over Silver and Bronze
- Size: coin 5/8" diameter (17 mm); cufflink post length 1 1/4" (32 mm)
- Note: please contact us if you prefer both cufflinks to feature the same image or would like a custom post length.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.