Cortona Coin Charm in Gold
Our Cortona Coin Charm is a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Museum in Cortona. One side features a Maltese cross and Saint Vincent is on the other side.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver charm clasp, bronze coin
- Finish: 24k Antique Gold over bronze and silver
- Size: length 0.86" (22 mm) including clip, diameter 0.6" (17 mm)
- Details: The clip attaches to any DelBrenna necklace or bracelet. Chain not included.
- Closure: Charm Clasp (Clip)
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.
Everyone loves their chains and pendants! With the new website and Kansas City location, you get the beautiful DelBrenna jewelry, but I miss my Cortona experience! The customer service (chatting with Laura) was exceptional.