Bee Earrings in Gold
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
In Ancient Rome, bees were called “the birds of the muses,” because it was believed that the muses used bees to send inspiration out into the world. It is no surprise that historical figures like Napoleon the Great and the Barberini family took the bee as their symbol! We are very proud of these detailed sculptural earrings and we hope they spread happiness and inspire you to do everything with "amore"!
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 24k Yellow Gold over Silver
- Size: bees are 3/4" (19 mm) long, 1/2" (12.7 mm) wide
- Details: extra-large butterfly backer for tactile handling
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.