Cortona Coin Pendant in Gold
Free shipping in US, in Canada, free shipping over $400.
Our Cortona Coin is a little piece of history! The coin is a replica of one used in Cortona during the Middle Ages which can be viewed in the MAEC Museum in Cortona. One side features a Maltese cross and Saint Vincent is on the other side. Saint Vincent was the first patron saint of Cortona. In Cortona, there was a church dedicated to the saint that housed his relics, dating back at least to the 9th century AD.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: bail in 925 Sterling Silver, coin in Bronze.
- Finish: 24k Yellow Gold over Silver and Bronze
- Size: total length 1 3/8" (34.9 mm)
- Details: bail slides over any DelBrenna necklace 5mm and under; chain not included.
Choose your chain.
Check out our Toggle Necklaces.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry.
An Italian Story
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.
I love this icon pendent, I wear all my pendents everyday and I get compliments from people almost every day. I can wear them with casual dress and with formal occasions. Del Brenna jewelry is extremely versatile.